Providence, RI Lodging – A Perfect Home Base for Groups to Explore the Northeast USA
The Good Will Engine Company is the place to stay if you want to experience Providence. As one of America’s coolest cities, Providence, Rhode Island is is located right in the middle of the action between New York and Boston. That makes it a perfect home base for exploring the region. Unique room styles accommodate groups from 8 to 39 people. From ridiculously comfortable bunk rooms on our 2nd floor to a high-style 3-bedroom apartment on the third level, The Good Will Engine Company is a perfect choice on any budget. Book one floor or take the entire space for your group. If you are looking for a unique, hip and art-filled space for your group, Book your stay with us right now!
The Good Will Engine Company is an ideal space for film crews, theatre groups, sports teams, student travel, family reunions, weddings, and other traveling groups. It is a short 10-min walk to downtown attractions including concerts and shows at The Dunkin Donuts Center and The Rhode Island Convention Center. We are near the hipper, cooler, and more interesting eats, drinks, sights on Federal Hill and Providence’s West Side. Our neighborhood is filled with world-class restaurants, secret speakeasy-style bars, shops, curiosities, and history.
A quick walk down the stairs from your bunk bed puts you in The Engine Cafe – our very own event space and performance venue. This space is available as an add-on to your rental to accommodate meetings, rehearsals, break out sessions, your reception or rehearsal dinner, or just to hang out and relax.
A Lodging Experience Designed for Providence
The best way to experience Providence is to stay in a place that oozes the city’s vibe. The Good Will Engine Company is a lodging experience that captures Providence, Rhode Island’s passionate and irreverent soul.
Sleep Well in Our Beds
Our ridiculously comfortable beds feature upgraded foam mattresses, fresh linens, individual reading lights, and charging outlets. All common areas are designed for comfort. Relax, hang out, and spend time with each other. Every detail has been chosen to welcome you to our Providence. Book Your Stay Right Now
Room Amenities and Features
- Upgraded bed linens are included in your rental (sheets, pillow & pillowcase, comforter)
- Towels and locks available for purchase or rent
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage Storage
- Communal Kitchen with essentials
- Bunk floor sleeps 28 and features a Large Shared Restroom and a Separate Shower Room with Private Stalls
- Third floor apartment sleeps 11 and has 2 full bathrooms and a WC
- Walking distance to Providence’s downtown attractions including Dunkin Donuts Center, Providence Performing Arts Center, Rhode Island Convention Center
- Close to RISD, Providence College, Johnson & Wales University, Brown University
- Walking distance to Central High School, Classic High School, Providence Technical & Career Academy
- Close to regional transit including RIPTA bus, Amtrak train station, Block Island and Martha’s Vineyard Ferry
- Close to T.F. Green Airport (PVD)