Providence, RI Micro Hotel and Shared Lodging – A Perfect Home Base to Explore the Northeast USA
The Good Will Engine Company is the place to stay if you want to experience Providence. As one of America’s coolest cities, Providence, Rhode Island is is located right in the middle of the action between New York and Boston. That makes it a perfect home base for exploring the region. A variety of rooms styles allow you to choose how you want to stay (and how much you spend). From ridiculously comfortable dorm-style private rooms to a luxury 3-bedroom apartment, The Good Will Engine Company is a perfect choice on any budget. Book your stay with us right now!
Providence Micro Hotel Location
The Good Will Engine Company is a short 10-min walk to downtown attractions including concerts and shows at The Dunkin Donuts Center and The Rhode Island Convention Center. We are near the hipper, cooler, and more interesting eats, drinks, sights on Federal Hill and Providence’s West Side. Our neighborhood is filled with world-class restaurants, secret speakeasy-style bars, shops, curiosities, and history.
A quick walk down the stairs from your bunk bed puts you in The Engine Cafe – our very own performance venue, lounge and restaurant. The Engine Cafe features a diverse line-up of talented local and regional acts. The Engine offers smoothies, cocktails, and lite bites to satisfy any craving.
A Boutique Micro Hotel Designed for Providence
The best way to experience Providence is to stay in a place that oozes the city’s vibe. The Good Will Engine Company is a lodging experience that captures Providence, Rhode Island’s passionate and irreverent soul.
Sleep Well in Our Beds
Our ridiculously comfortable beds feature upgraded foam mattresses, fresh linens, individual reading lights, and charging outlets. All common areas are designed for comfort. Relax, hang out, and spend time with other guests. Every detail has been chosen to welcome you to our Providence. Book Your Stay Right Now
Room Amenities and Features
- All bed linens are included (sheets, pillow & pillowcase, comforter)
- Towels and locks available for purchase or rent
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage Storage
- Communal Kitchen with essentials
- Shared Restroom with Multiple Stalls
- Separate Shower Room with Private Stalls
- Walking distance to Providence’s downtown attractions including Dunkin Donuts Center, Providence Performing Arts Center, Rhode Island Convention Center
- Close to RISD, Providence College, Johnson & Wales University, Brown University
- Walking distance to Central High School, Classic High School, Providence Technical & Career Academy
- Close to regional transit including RIPTA bus, Amtrak train station, Block Island and Martha’s Vineyard Ferry
- Close to T.F. Green Airport (PVD)